5. (10 points) Compress your working directory (right-click on your working directory in Windows Explorer > 7Zip > Add to archive), call it LabExamWorkingDirectory.zip, and upload it to your ELC Lab Exam assignment dropbox.
4. (10 points) A year later, you get a call from this client informing you that he is enrolling the property in a federal easement program. He needs the property boundary shapefile and the cover type shapefile from the second and third scenario. You need to ZIP […]
3. (40 points) A week later, you get an email detailing yet another change. He wants to convert the southern corner to longleaf pine, the northwestern corner to slash, retain three irrigated crop fields, and put the remaining non-hardwood into loblolly. For this scenario, he needs to know […]
2. (24 points) Two days later, you hear back from the client. He has decided to convert some of the area to Irrigated Cropland. The WGS84 LONG/LAT center pivot coordinates and pivot arm radii are listed in Appendix 3. For this scenario, the client needs to know how […]
1. (16 points) Your client is interested in the Battle Creek package listed here and needs more information about the property before purchase. Specifically, how many acres have been previously clearcut and how many acres are in hardwood (anything other than clearcut)? The property boundary GPS coordinates […]
Your FORS 7690 lab exam consists of 5 questions… Record your answers in a WORD document and, upon completion, upload it and any other information I request to the ELC Lab Exam assignment dropbox. I recommend you save your project often. Your answers to the ‘How many acres…’ […]